Indoor Family Aquatic Center
Lifeguards on duty (Open Swim)
- Lifeguard and Slide hours: 11:30am-7:00pm
- Lifeguard and Slide hours: 4:30pm-7:00pm
Please note: The FAC is closed on Tuesday and Thursdays from 4:15pm - 6:00pm for swim lessons.
Our Indoor Family Aquatic Center (FAC) has a wade in area of zero depth up to a deep water section of 7". This shared space is used for Red Cross Swim Lessons, Aquatic Group exercise as well as open recreational swimming and Birthday Parties!
Applies to all pools and spa.
- Please shower before enjoying the pools or spa
- Lifeguards, when on duty, are in charge of the pool and the safety of our members and guests
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years and older to swim in all pools
- Lap pool swimmers can be younger than 14 if accompanied by an adult and swimming laps for exercise
- If your child is wearing a floatation device, you must be in the water, within arms reach
- No inflatable floatation devices of any type are allowed
- Deck is slippery when wet
- No running or running jumps
- No Diving and please no Flips or Twists when jumping
- No Horseplay: pushing, shoving, riding on shoulders
- No Hanging on ropes
- No food or drinks, other than water, in the FAC or Lap Pool or within 5 feet of the Outdoor Family Aquatic Center
- No breath holding or prolonged underwater swimming
- Please see a lifeguard if you have any questions or need assistance
Please note these are our Fall/Winter/Spring hours. Once the Outdoor Aquatics Center opens, the Slide is only open inside if the outdoor temperature is below 70 degrees. Please see the Outdoor Hours here.
- You must be a minimum of 50" tall for the indoor slide and 48" tall for the outdoor slide or pass a swim test to ride either slide.
- Swim test can be performed by an on duty lifeguard.
- Bracelets must be worn (available from lifeguard or Supervised Swim Personnel) for swimmers that are under height but have passed the swim test.
- No goggles worn while riding the slide.
- Riders must enter in a seated, feet first position.
Thank you for following these rules so that everyone can enjoy a safe time at The Works!
Slide Test Safety Update
In an effort to make sure all our members are safe, we will require retesting for our members that do not meet the height requirement and/or may have previously passed the swim test. Please understand that keeping swim skills current is imperative to staying safe in the water and we want to ensure all our slide users can maintain the minimum safety requirements. Please see a member of our Aquatics staff if you have questions.Our Aquatics staff have the right to request retesting of any person previously cleared to use the slide. Thanks for your cooperation.