Indoor Family Aquatic Center
Phase 3 Reopening
Indoor Family Aquatic Center Pool will be available by reservation only. Our new reservation system for the Indoor Family Aquatic Center will allow a maximum of 4 groups of people from the same household to reserve space in the pool at a time. At this time, only groups from the same household may attend together- all must be active members. The pool will be divided into sections to ensure proper social distancing.
You can reserve up to 1 hour in the pool and you must reserve up to 24 hours in advance via member portal, app or by calling 603-742-2163.
If you would like to schedule time in both the Lap and Family Aquatics Center pools, you will need to call the Welcome Desk for assistance. 603-742-2163
Our Indoor Family Aquatic Center (FAC) has a wade in area of zero depth up to a deep water section of 7'.
Phase 3 Reopening Rules:
• Please remain within reserved pod unless entering, exiting or using restroom facilities.
• Masks must remain on until in reserved pod and when exiting pod for any reason.
• Customers must maintain 6 ft from others while in the pool unless from the same household.
• Swimmers must provide their own goggles, noodles, swimming caps, nose plugs, ear plugs and water bottles.
• Swim equipment must be wiped down between each participant.
• All mouth-based activities, such as spitting in the pool, or filling one’s mouth with water and releasing back into the pool is not allowed.
• Chairs and benches must be cleaned and disinfected between each use.
• Please use hand sanitizer before and after taking off or putting on your mask.
• Lap Lanes will be available for individual reservation to ensure social distancing.
• Wear/in - wear/out clothing highly encouraged to limit the use of locker rooms if possible.
- Please shower before enjoying the pools or spa
- Lifeguards, when on duty, are in charge of the pool and the safety of our members and guests
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years and older to swim in all pools
- Lap pool swimmers can be younger than 14 if accompanied by an adult and swimming laps for exercise
- If your child is wearing a floatation device, you must be in the water, within arms reach
- No inflatable floatation devices of any type are allowed
- Deck is slippery when wet
- No running or running jumps
- No Diving and please no Flips or Twists when jumping
- No Horseplay: pushing, shoving, riding on shoulders
- No Hanging on ropes
- No food or drinks, other than water, in the FAC or Lap Pool or within 5 feet of the Outdoor Family Aquatic Center
- No breath holding or prolonged underwater swimming
- Please see a lifeguard if you have any questions or need assistance
Due to current NH State guidelines the sauna/steam room and hot tubs will remain closed at this time.