"We started the Commit to Get Fit Program right before Christmas, which we thought was a difficult time. However, it actually turned out to be very beneficial to help us through the difficult (eating) holiday season. So much of what you learn should be common sense, but like so many things if you don't practice and incorporate them into your daily life it just doesn't work. The first few weeks were not very fun, but as you progressed through the program it began to make sense. We both have really changed our eating and exercise habits. I think at the end of the day, we eat more but healthier and smarter. Our instructor, Tiffany, was a tremendous support and made the journey more enjoyable. She was always available for questions and advice. I highly recommend to do as a couple or family if possible."
Now enrolling for May and June sessions!
If you would like us to help you navigate your insurance coverage please give us a call at 603-742-2163 x 731
Interested in registering now?
Start here: Contact Us
We now offer a NEW FEATURE! Included in your Session: A consultation with the Registered Dietitian to customize your nutrition plan. (Insurance will be billed)
The 90-Day Commit to Get Fit Program is a 90-day program designed to give people the necessary education and experience to establish a customized fitness, nutrition and stress management plan to break through and meet their individual health and wellness goals. With help from a wellness coach, participants will establish a customized wellness plan.
You may be eligible for health insurance reimbursement! Do you have "wellness dollars" to use? Check with your insurance!
In each week of the 13-week program, participants will:
- Create a customized nutrition, fitness and stress management plan based on their body type, schedule, interests and lifestyle
- Learn how food combinations impact weight loss and identify healthy foods through nutrition label reading and grocery shopping techniques
- Learn how to properly prepare their body for exercise and to get the most benefit from their exercise time based on their fitness level and ability
- Learn how stress impacts their overall health and how to manage it
- Use an online portal to establish individual wellness plans, engage their wellness coach to review their results and track their progress
13-Week Program Investment includes:
- Pre and Post Health Risk Assessment
- Access to Online Portal
- Personal Health Coach
- Classroom and a variety of exercise options
Typical Results seen by participants completing the 13-week CTGF Program:
- Average Weight loss – 15 lbs
- Waist size decrease – 3.1 inches
- Cholesterol decrease – 17 points
- Blood pressure decrease – 11points
- Body mass index decrease – 7.7 %
Interested in completing our 13-week program?