What is it?
The Works Weight Management Program is designed to assist individuals with a BMI of 30 or greater develop behaviors for lifelong weight management and improved wellness. It is administered by Registered Dietitians and Health Coaches at The Works. The program provides customized nutrition and fitness instruction to support behavior change.
Elements of the program
- Nutritional counseling provided by a Registered Dietitian dually certified as a Health Coach
- Exercise and behavior change coaching provided by a Health Coach
- Access to an appropriately equipped facility
- Coaching by a behavior health specialist
Who is eligible?
- Anyone with a BMI of ≧ 30 OR a waist circumference of
≧ 35 inches for women; ≧ 40 inches for men
- Has not recently undergone bariatric surgery
- Has been medically cleared by their physician
How do I apply?
Please complete the following to meet enrollment requirements
- Have your provider refer you to the program through their EMR system
- Download your referral form here and fax, mail or drop it off to:
The Works Weight Management Program
c/o Carrie Carville
23 Works Way
Somersworth, NH 03878
Phone 603-742-2163 x860
What is the cost?
Medical insurance is billed for the nutrition counseling. Our providers are in network with most carriers. To determine your costs, call your insurance company to determine coverage for:
-Medical Nutrition Therapy, CPT code 97802
-Number of allowed appointments
Patients will be responsible for all charges not covered by the insurance provider including a monthly facility fee.