The Works After School Fitness Fun!
Give your children an active, healthy routine afterschool throughout the school year. Send them to the Works and help them stay active and fit! From the moment the children walk through the door the activities begin. Children will partake in fun, engaging, heart-pumping games and activities that keep them exercising without realizing it. Join us everyday after school for gym games, outside games, swimming, homework help, specialty classes and fun.
- This program is state licensed and tax deductible
- Transportation Provided for Somersworth Students
General Daily Schedule
- Participants will be divided by age each day.
- Upon arrival each participant will take part in an active play activity and have their healthy snack.
- Homework time will be designated during the program in which help will be provided.
- Once homework is completed participants will have the option to swim or take part in other active games or projects.
- This program runs every school day.
Sign-ups are held at the Program Desk. Registration can be taken in person, or over the phone 603-742-2163 x. 741.
- Members 10 day pkg $100 or $11 a day
- Non members 10 day pkg $110 or $12 a day
- 20% Sibling discount
- 15% discount WDH employees
The following documents must be filled out and submitted in order for your child to attend the Works After School Program
If your child attended Summer Camp the previous year, at The Works you will only need to complete the Registration form. Please notify The Works of any changes to your child's medical or emergency forms.
If you have any questions please contact Danielle Krenzer:
Phone: 742-2163 x716