Registration & Additional Information
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT HERE:
All camp registrations are now completed online. Visit theworkshealthclub.com and click on summer camp. If you need help with the registration process we will be happy to assist you at Guest Services. All payments must be made online. All required forms must be completed at time of registration.
All registered campers are invited to “Meet Your Counselor Cookout”
Saturday, June 22nd, 2019 from 4:30-6:30pm. Pre-registration required.
There is a one time $30 registration fee for the first camper and $20 for each additional camper per family. Registration fees are nontransferable and nonrefundable and must be paid at time of registration.
To reserve your place at camp, a full payment can be made at the time of registration or you may make a $70 nonrefundable deposit for each intended full week of recreational camp. If you are registering for a half day sports camp, a 50% non- refundable deposit is required.
All remaining balances are due as follows:
- Weeks 1-3, 6/24-7/12 by June 1st
- Weeks 4-7, 7/15-8/9 by July 1st
- Weeks 8-9, 8/12-8/23 by August 1st
Early Registration Discounts
10% discount available if paid in full by March 31st
- Member registration opens February 1st, 2019
- Community member registration opens March 1st, 2019
- There is a 10% discount for the 2nd child registered from the same family, and for each additional child from the same family thereafter. Only one discount per registration applies
There will be a $30 administrative change fee applied per schedule change.
Schedule changes must be made accordingly:
- Weeks 1-3 must be made by June 1st
- Weeks 4-7 must be made by July 1st
- Weeks 7-9 by August 1st
- Changes after monthly deadlines will not be accepted. If space allows camp weeks can be ADDED.
- Please remember that your registration is not complete, and therefore registration is not reserved, until full payment or non-refundable deposit is processed for each intended week of camp.