Courts scheduled to open on May 18th, weather permitting.
All court rentals can be done online through Member Portal or with Guest Services. 742-2163 x741
Summer Adult Leagues
League questions: Email Molly
See Summer Camp opportunities for Youth Tennis!
Proper Footwear is Required
Proper footwear includes any tennis shoe, not running or cross training shoes. Shoes that have any type of grooving, deep treads or deep patterns cause damage to the clay courts. People wearing these types of shoes will be asked to leave the courts.
Players are not allowed on the courts with flip-flops, sandals, or bare feet. The Har-tru surface includes
chemicals that can cause serious skin irritation.
Shirts are required at all times.
Players are expected to fill and smooth over any divots made during play. Courts are to be SWEPT following play and LINED before play. The entire court from net to fence should be swept. Failure to do so could result in loss of court privileges. Be sure that the brooms are PULLED and NOT PUSHED.
Reserving Court Time
- Courts can be reserved by members only.
- Reservations can be made online or with Guest Services up to one week in advance.
- Any reserved court that is still vacant, without notice, 15 minutes after the scheduled reservation time will become available.
- Players must use their court time before booking the next court time.
- Please note: During tennis camp, Court 1 will always be available for members to reserve. During this time, reservations will be taken in 1.5 hour blocks.