The most-used part of the Club is back with some changes for everyone's safety. Please note our Safe Care Commitment- we are frequently sanitizing throughout the day. (No reservation needed to use the strength and cardio areas. See Club Capacity Counter and reduced capacity guidelines below.)
- Use only the machines and equipment indicated as available to maintain social distancing.
- Please use only one piece of equipment at a time. No circuits or super-setting.
- You must disinfect equipment BEFORE and AFTER use with hospital-grade wipes provided by Wentworth-Douglass.
- Please be mindful of each room's capacity, as seen on the signage in the facility, and maintain 6 feet between you and other members while on the fitness floor.
- Following guidance from the state of New Hampshire, our capacity will also be reduced. If you are coming to use the cardio or strength equipment, we encourage you to check the Club Capacity Counter on our website or Member Portal app before heading to the facility. More info below.
Designed with the safety of our members and staff as our top priority. Social distancing will be ensured in each area by limiting capacity at the facility.
To help with the traffic flow in and out of the club, the NEW Club Capacity Counter is updated in real-time to let you know if there's room for a visit. It's a safe way for you to be able to check the status before heading to the facility! It will be available to view on the website and Member Portal App.
Our Fitness Professionals would like to help you in your pursuit of a more active, healthier, happier life. We offer a variety of programming to help anyone reach his or her fitness goals.
If you are looking to do any of the following:
- lose weight
- increase strength
- improve your cardiovascular endurance
- improve your overall health and wellness
Then please, do not hesitate to contact any of our Fitness Professionals!
Ready to start training? See more information here.
Fitness and Specialty Programs
- Personal Training with Virtual Training Options!
- Buddy Training (Social Distancing in place)
- Small Group Training
- Youth Training Academy
- Women With Weights
Women With Weights
IT'S BACK AND REIMAGINED WITH OUR SAFE CARE COMMITMENT IN MIND!
Program starts Wednesday, November 11 and runs for 8 weeks.
Program meets twice a week on Wednesdays and Fridays.
Join Coach Caley in The Works Training Academy for this unique strength training program for women. A Small Group Training Class of 6 women - All levels welcome
- Learn Barbell Squats, Deadlifts, Bench Press & more.
- Learn to progress your lifting, getting stronger each week, with program design.
- Build strong and supportive friendships with other women who are also on their fitness journey.
Starts November 11 . Wednesdays and Fridays . 10:30am-11:30am
Member Pricing: $240 for full 8-week session
Register with Corinne.Canatta@wdhospital.org today.
Hurry, space is limited!