Works Group Fitness Classes
Classes will be held on the outside basketball court, the gymnasium, Works Cycle Zone, Lap Pool, Family Aquatic Center and Virtual Zoom. Please see the online schedule for details or download the PDF- NEW Schedule effective 10/19/20.
Things will look a little different around here. Please read through what you can expect:
See our Safe Care Commitment to learn about what we are doing and what we expect to keep you and our staff safe.
Read and sign our Member Responsibility Form prior to your return (this only needs to be completed once). It can be found here. Our membership team will send you a link to digitally sign this so that it is updated in your account.
Register for ALL classes in the Member Portal or if you do not have online access, you can call the Welcome Center during business hours at 742-2163. (Please note- you must speak to guest services to confirm a spot in class.) Our NEW Member Portal App is available for use- find download links in the Member Portal!
Notice the social distancing signs as you enter the facility, at the entrance and throughout the facility.
Please allow ample time prior to your class start time to help your through the new processes and allow you to get to your class on time! It is imperative that you do not gather in the entrance, lobby or lounge area and leave right after your class. Please maintain your distance.
- Enter the facility wearing a mask. Once you enter, use our hand sanitizing station and use one of our hospital-issued masks. (Your mask should be put away) These masks are required to be worn until you are ready to exercise.
- The Welcome Center staff will then ask you a few screening questions and you will be given a plastic bag with your name on it to store your mask during exercise.
- Please keep your mask on while in the facility, walking to and from class areas.
- While working out, please keep within your designated 10 foot social distancing spot. We realize some classes my move a bit and it is very important to keep this distance.
- Masks can be placed in the baggie provided and either be tucked in your clothing or perhaps held secure under your water bottle.
- Please bring your own water bottle, yoga mat or towel for core work.
- We currently do not have outdoor classes. In the event that we do classes outdoors again, outdoor classes will be weather dependent. We will be following guidelines set by the American College of Sports Medicine to ensure the safety of participants, especially during the summer months. If the temperature exceeds 80 degrees with high humidity or raining/chance of thunder/lightning, the class will be canceled at the discretion of The Works. Please see your cancellation email for instructions.
- Any outdoor class cancellations will be announced one hour prior to class via email.
If in doubt, please check your Member Portal Reservation or call the Welcome Center before leaving.
- Please note, our class size limitations. Total numbers are available when registering.
- All locker rooms are now open. Sauna is closed.
We are so excited to see you in class and ask for your patience as our staff, instructors and all of us get acquainted with our new normal!
Instructions to access Zoom classes can be found here! NEW September 14: Zoom classes are LIVE classes that are being filmed! Please register for the Zoom version when in Member Portal.