Works Group Fitness Classes- Phase 2 Reopening
Classes will be held on the outside basketball court as well as in the gymnasium. Please see the online schedule for details or download the PDF. We will continue to offer our Virtual LIVE Classes on The WorkS-Out Facebook Group.
Can't wait to see you all in our classes- from a safe distance! We've missed you!
Things will look a little different around here. Please read through what you can expect during Phase 2:
See our Safe Care Commitment to learn about what we are doing and what we expect to keep you and our staff safe.
Read and sign our Member Responsibility Form prior to arrival. It can be found here.
Register for ALL in-person classes in the Member Portal or if you do not have online access, you can call the Welcome Center during business hours at 742-2163. (Please note- you must speak to guest services to confirm a spot in class.)
Notice the social distancing signs as you enter the facility, at the entrance and throughout the facility.
Please allow ample time prior to your class start time to help your through the new processes and allow you to get to your class on time! It is imperative that you do not gather in the entrance, lobby or lounge area and leave right after your class. Please maintain your distance.
- Enter the facility wearing a mask. Once you enter, use our hand sanitizing station and use one of our hospital-issued masks. (Your mask should be put away) These masks are required to be worn until you are ready to exercise.
- The Welcome Center staff will then ask you a few screening questions and you will be given a plastic bag with your name on it to store your mask during exercise.
- Please keep your mask on while in the facility, walking to and from class areas (Basketball Court or Gym)
- While working out, please keep within your designated 10 foot social distancing spot. We realize some classes my move a bit and it is very important to keep this distance.
- Masks can be placed in the baggie provided and either be tucked in your clothing or perhaps held secure under your water bottle.
- Please bring your own water bottle, yoga mat or towel for core work as well as light free weights for our HIIT/ Strength, Strength circuit and TONE classes. IF you have any tubing or loop bands to bring that would be great as well! If you do not have weights don't worry we will offer you modifications and you will still have a great workout!
- Outdoor classes will be weather dependent. We will be following guidelines set by the American College of Sports Medicine to ensure the safety of participants, especially during the summer months. If the temperature exceeds 80 degrees with high humidity or raining/chance of thunder/lightning, the class will be canceled at the discretion of The Works. If class is cancelled, please refer back to a virtual class offering on our WorkS-Out Facebook Group.
- Any 9am class cancellations will be announced by 8am and 5:30pm classes will be cancelled by 4:30pm.
If in doubt, please check your Member Portal Reservation or call the Welcome Center before leaving. We will make every effort to also post on Social Media.
- Please note, we are able to have 20 members in classes during Phase 2.
- The downstairs Family locker rooms will be available. The upstairs Adult Lockers Rooms and Downstairs individual Locker Rooms remain closed. Please plan accordingly.
- Due to 10' physical distance needed, the Works Cycle Zone classes will not be commencing during this part of phase 2. We continue to monitor and adjust what we can do and will announce once we are able to offer cycle, at a later date.
We are so excited to see you in class and ask for your patience as our staff, instructors and all of us get acquainted with our new normal!