HealthyCare 90 Day Program
What is it?
The HealthyCARETM 90 Day Program is a comprehensive wellness program designed to provide an education to enrich your life and help you become healthier. A Nationally Certified Genavix Wellness Coach guides each class through 13 weeks of fitness, nutrition, stress management and behavior modification. In addition, you will meet with the Registered Dietitian three times for additional support and nutritional counseling.
Groups meet once a week for two hours and cover a wide range of topics; the first hour is lecture and the second hour is exercise. At the end of the program, you will have endless knowledge and motivation to sustain your goals for a lifetime. Several maintenance programs are available at the end of the program to ensure that you have the tools and support necessary to stay on track.
"We started the Commit to Get Fit Program (now HealthyCare 90) right before Christmas, which we thought was a difficult time. However, it actually turned out to be very beneficial to help us through the difficult (eating) holiday season. So much of what you learn should be common sense, but like so many things if you don't practice and incorporate them into your daily life it just doesn't work. The first few weeks were not very fun, but as you progressed through the program it began to make sense. We both have really changed our eating and exercise habits. I think at the end of the day, we eat more but healthier and smarter. Our instructor, Tiffany, was a tremendous support and made the journey more enjoyable. She was always available for questions and advice. I highly recommend to do as a couple or family if possible."
-Mike and Lori, December class participants
Interested in registering now? Start here: Contact Us
In each week of the 13-week program, participants will:
- Create a customized nutrition, fitness and stress management plan based on their body type, schedule, interests and lifestyle
- Learn how food combinations impact weight loss and identify healthy foods through nutrition label reading and grocery shopping techniques
- Learn how to properly prepare their body for exercise and to get the most benefit from their exercise time based on their fitness level and ability
- Learn how stress impacts their overall health and how to manage it
- Use an online portal to establish individual wellness plans, engage their wellness coach to review their results and track their progress
13-Week Program Investment includes:
- Pre and Post Health Risk Assessment
- Access to Online Portal
- Personal Health Coach
- Classroom and a variety of exercise options
Typical Results seen by participants completing the HealthyCare 90 Day Program:
- Average Weight loss – 15 lbs
- Waist size decrease – 3.1 inches
- Cholesterol decrease – 17 points
- Blood pressure decrease – 11points
- Body mass index decrease – 7.7 %