The Works offers a wide variety of Medical Wellness Programs. The Medical Wellness Programs to your left may be covered by your health insurance company.
TheWorks RX is a Provider-referred Program designed to address the fitness needs of the non-member who may have physical limitations or barriers to success in reaching their fitness goals.
Potential candidates must be referred by their healthcare provider (physician, nurse practitioner or physician's assistant) in order to participate in the Works Rx program. A Medical Wellness Specialist will work with you in conjunction with your provider's recommendations, to ensure your success and help you achieve optimal health.
- Full Membership Privileges
- Initial Consultation with Fitness Assessment, goal-setting, and exercise plan
- Ability to participate in one of our Medical Wellness classes and/or any appropriate Group Fitness classes (land or water)
- Optional Wellness Training Demo (60 min or 2 session 30 min) for Independent exercise plan
- Final Consultation to re-assess fitness level, goals, and set plan for continuation of exercise
*Ask about our Physical Therapy Transition Program with a Certified Personal Trainer (these additional One-on-One Training Services offered are fee-based)*
What is my investment?
Your membership cost is $60 for 8 weeks.
- Complete 16 exercise sessions at The Works during the 8-weeks &
- Participate in your Final Consultation
- Any applicable enrollment fees will be waived, if you decide to join The Works within 30 days of your scheduled graduation date.
Non-members referred by a Healthcare Provider
People with challenges including but not limited to:
- Low Back Pain
- Joint Replacement
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Obesity/Weight Management
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Many Others (as determined by physician)
Please contact your Insurance Provider to see if you qualify.