Physical and Occupational Therapy at The Works
Wentworth-Douglass Hospital Rehabilitation Services offers one-on-one care with licensed therapists for specialized treatment of pain and muscular conditions along with general orthopedic rehabilitation.
The care team specializes in spine care, sports rehab, aquatic therapy, orthopedic care, and hand therapy, using manual therapy and therapeutic exercise. Dry needling is also available.
This location inside The Works also allows you easy access to aquatic therapy and exercise support as part of your treatment plan. You do not have to be a Works member to take advantage of this service location.
Physical and Occupational Therapy at The Works offers a comprehensive therapy program. Specialized services include:
• Spine rehabilitation
• Hand therapy and upper extremity rehabilitation
• Custom splinting and hand orthotic fabrication
• Orthopedic rehabilitation
• Sport rehabilitation
• Spinal and extremity manipulation
• Joint replacement rehabilitation
• Temporomandibular Disorder Rehabilitation
• Medical Exercise Therapy (MET)
• Movement screens and assessments
• Titlelist Performance Institute (TPI) Golf Screening
In addition to The Works location, Wentworth-Douglass Rehab Services are also available in Dover, Durham, Lee and Portsmouth. Across these locations, Wentworth-Douglass Rehabilitation Services offers comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services, including physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, plus pulmonary, cancer, cardiac and neurological rehabilitation programs, and more.
Wentworth-Douglass Hospital Rehab Services at The Works
23 Works Way | Somersworth, NH
(603) 841-2357 | wdhospital.org/rehab