Our Playhut is getting a makeover! Starting September 18, the Playhut will be relocated to our Function Room during renovations.
Bring us your your children ages 6 weeks and up! We look forward to caring for them in our Playhut program. Please be assured that they will be well cared for while they are in the Playhut. We are proud to offer a loving, happy and safe environment for your children under the Safe Care Commitment guidance. Reservations are required.
- Ages 6 wks & up
- 1 hour and 15 minute visit maximum
- Reservations required
You may utilize the Playhut once per day.
Monday – Friday
Member’s Non-Member Child: $4.50
Our goal is to accommodate everyone whenever possible. Your reservation can be made in the Member Portal for your child up to 48 hours in advance. No walk-ins will be permitted. Our space is limited. Please note we have a 2 hour cancellation notice for all reservations. You will be charged the regular fee if you do not cancel.
1) NH Childcare guideline questions asked upon arrival to facility.
2) All food prohibited.
3) No diapering. If a child needs to be changed a parent is responsible for removing the
child from the program room to use bathroom.
4) Parents are to remain on site but not to enter Supervised Programs areas. This included
needing to change or feed a child. Staff will escort children to and from programming.
5) Children will be dismissed from program is they display any symptoms of a cough, sore throat, fever, or runny nose.
6) Staff to wear hospital issued masks at all times
7) Physical distancing will be monitored
8) All appointments by reservations only up to 48 hours in advance
9) No walk-ins will be accepted
10) Masks are to be worn by children traveling throughout building but not required in programs
1) Each time slot will have designated toys that are disinfected with the WDH toy cleaning policy to be placed back into rotation.
2) 2) All high touch points will be washed between groups
3) Children are to wash/sanitize hands upon entering Playhut
Reservations can be made in the Member Portal App. If you are unable to do your reservations on the app, please 603-742-2136.
Please email Jennifer Brown with any questions