Indoor Pickleball Open Play is Here!
The gymnasium will host open pickleball courts for members and guests. The courts are labeled court "A" and court "B". Open play means that you can drop-in and play. If more than 8 players arrive at one time, we recommend you use "rotational" play. See below for a how-to.
Gym A: Reservation only
Gym B: Open play
Gym B: Open play
Gym A: Open play
- Pickleball open play and reservation play is free for members
- Non-Member: Guest fee for drop-in open play (no time limit per day)
- Non-Member 1 hour reservation: $10 fee, if space is available
If you would like to reserve the court on Gym A Monday or Wednesday:
Reservations will be available 5 days in advance in the member portal. There will be 4 spots available for reservation play per hour. (You will see how many spots remain when checking the member app) Call the Welcome Center 603-742-2163 if you are a non-member who would like to reserve a spot.
Pickleball paddles and balls are available (while supplies last) to loan at the Welcome Center.
What is Rotational Play and How to Utilize It:
"Group or Rotational" pickleball play starts if there are more than 8 players playing at the courts.
- Play games to 11
- If playing 2-out 2-in, winners stay on the court and split up
- If playing 4-out 4-in all 4 players leave
- 2 new players join or new 4 players take court
- If 8 or less waiting to play, 2-out 2-in
- If 9 or more waiting to play, 4-out 4-in
- When playing 2-out 2-in, 2 game limit per player (win or lose)
- Line up paddles from left to right on the ground to indicate who is next in line (furthest left is next player in queue)
- To start match, team on the side of the club serves first