Registration & Additional Information
Registration opens to Works Members and Wentworth-Douglass Hospital employees on February 9 and to the community on February 21!
Navigating to registration or parent dashboard will take you to Campsite Registration.
Fees and Deposits
A one time non-refundable $30 registration fee and a $100 non-refundable deposit per week enrolled is required at time of registration. Registration will not be complete without these payments. (Registration fees are nontransferable and nonrefundable and must be paid at time of registration.)
Remaining payments are due as follows:
- June 1: Weeks 1 and 2
- July 1: Weeks 3-6
- August 1: Weeks 7-9
Full-week Fees are as follows:
All cancellations must be made 7 days prior to the start of the week registered to receive a full refund minus the deposit. Any cancellation received after the 7 days prior will not be eligible for a refund.
- There is a 10% discount for the 2nd child registered from the same family, and for each additional child from the same family thereafter. Only one discount per registration applies.
- WDH Employee Discount 15%. Only one discount per registration applies.
Restrictions may apply. See staff for details.
- All camp registrations and payments are completed online.
- Your registration is not complete or reserved until full payment or non-refundable deposit is processed for each intended week of camp. Changes made after monthly deadlines will only be accepted based on availability.
- Please note: Camp is subject to change. Camp offerings, schedule, staff, times, pricing are subject to change without notice. Restrictions may apply. Please note: The Director reserves the right to withdraw any camper when the camper's behavior interferes with the rights and safety of others. In such cases, no refunds will be issued. Any intentional destruction of the facility, camp property, or equipment will also result in early dismissal from camp and the parent or guardian will be held responsible to pay for any damages.