Navigating The Works During COVID
EFFECTIVE MARCH 21, 2022: SEE OUR UPDATED POLICY HERE
CHANGES TO COVID PROTOCOLS AT THE WORKS
- Based on current low community transmission rates of COVID-19, we have worked with Wentworth-Douglass Hospital's Infection Prevention team to make significant changes to our COVID infection prevention protocols.
- Masks will be available at the entry for patients and members who choose to mask. Only hospital-issued masks can be used.
- Reservations for the Family Aquatic Center Pool will no longer be necessary.
- The Works Cycle Zone will return to normal capacity and additional bikes will be moved back in.
- More reservations will be allotted for the lap pool, allowing two swimmers per lane with lane 1 still available for drop-in and no reservation required.
- Additional reservations will open in all group exercise classes.
Children's Programming: All age groups can remove masks for indoor and outdoor activities.
Since we are a department of Wentworth-Douglass Hospital, all patients will continue to wear masks in the club, and anyone (members and patients) using the downstairs Cardio Zone will continue to wear masks in this area.
All Works staff will continue to wear masks while working as required by OSHA but can remove them when actively exercising according to hospital policy.
We hope you are as excited about these significant changes as we are and appreciate this as one more step to returning to normal operations. Members who choose us because of our current masking policy are welcome to continue masking as desired.
Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at 603-742-2163.