Schedule your appointment at our new, additional space, Wentworth-Douglass Portsmouth Campus, 67 Corporate Drive, Bldg. A, Suite 200. To schedule, call us at 603-742-2163 x731.What is it?
An individualized nutrition program designed to help you achieve optimal wellbeing. Our dietitians provide education and counseling on a variety of topics including weight loss, disease prevention and sports nutrition. Whatever your goals are, we are here to support you to help you achieve them.Why seek guidance from a Registered Dietitian?
An RD is legally qualified to provide medical nutrition therapy.
Dietitians can help you:
- Establish a customized nutrition plan
- Learn how to eat healthfully
- Develop new habits to support your goals
- Identify strategies for success
- Implement your wellness plan
We bill medical insurance and are in-network with most plans. Services provided to both members and non-members.How to navigate your insurance:
Most medical insurance plans cover nutrition counseling and our providers are in network with many carriers. To learn your coverage, call your insurance provider and ask:
- Do they cover the individual CPT code 97802?
- How many visits are covered?
- Does the coverage require a diagnosis such as diabetes, prevention, obesity or overweight?
- If a referral or prior authorization is required? If yes, fax to 603-749-4907 prior to the appointment. Ask about our Registered Dietitians: (Listed under the Wentworth-Douglass Physicians Corporation)
- Erika Behrmann, NP1 #1477194413
- Kristin Davis, NPI #1750847828
- Amy Caro NPI #1982238788
- Rebecca Heanssler, NPI #1174287635
Interested in getting started?
If you are part of the WDH system, have your provider send a referral electronically.
If out of network, have your physician fill out our referral form and fax it back to Tiffany Moore at 603-609-6306.
Fueling for Your Activity Guide "If you exercise, you're an athlete"
Registered Dietitian, Erika presents this in-depth look at fueling for your activities!Recipes
For the grill:Tuscan Style Chicken Kebabs Grilled Potato Salad Grilled Corn and Bean Salad Easy-Peasy Grilling Marinades