Sports & Enrichment Programs
Please refer to our gym calendar above (click for pdf) for available times for pickleball and basketball. We now offer family open gym on Saturday morning on one side of our gym from 10:15am-11:15am. Please note that our gym is labeled "Gym A" and "Gym B". The schedule reflects what is available on each side (or full gym). We do hold special events and programs that may take precedence over the posted schedule. We do our best to announce those up to 72 hours in advance, however, please check with the Welcome Center if you are in doubt!Gymnasium Rules
- Courts are available according to posted gym schedule. Works programs take precedence.
- Children under age 14 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult.
- Proper athletic attire, non-marking athletic shoes and shirts must be worn.
- No food or drink allowed except water in a closed-lid container.
- Secure your personal belongings and gym bags in a locker.
- Be Respectful. Absolutely no profanity, fighting, excessive yelling, spitting, unnecessary aggressiveness, and unsportsmanlike conduct.
- Be respectful of equipment and facility. No kicking, sitting on or inappropriate use of the equipment or balls.
- No dunking or grabbing onto the rims or nets. Keep balls away from the windows, ceiling, lights, and walls.
- Members of all ages* and skill levels can share the space, arrange a time to meet and play basketball, pickleball, volleyball or just shoot baskets.
- Report all injuries to the Welcome Center.
- Return Works basketballs to the Welcome Center or basketball cart if available.
- The Works reserves the right to ask anyone to leave if not adhering to the posted rules. Disciplinary action may be taken.
*Under 14 must be supervised by an adultWelcome to The Works Youth Programs page!
We love to see our youngest members carrying out our mission of Healthy Minds, Healthy Bodies, Healthy Futures by participating in our programs and utilizing our facility!
Your children will forge friendships, develop skills through play, and have fun all while under the watchful eyes of our fabulous staff while you work towards your health goals. A real win-win!
Due to popular demand, we have expanded our programs to include more evenings of Supervised Gym and twice monthly Parent's Day/Nights Out, so there is always something happening!