Outdoor Family Aquatic Center
Outdoor Family Aquatic Center Pool Closed for the season on October 12. Thank you for a wonder 2022 season!
Pool Rules (applies to all pools and spa)
- Please shower before enjoying the pools or spa
- Lifeguards, when on duty, are in charge of the pool and the safety of our members and guests
- If your child is wearing a floatation device, you must be in the water, within arms reach
- No inflatable floatation devices of any type are allowed
- Deck is slippery when wet
- No running or running jumps
- No Diving and please no Flips or Twists when jumping
- No Horseplay: pushing, shoving, riding on shoulders
- No Hanging on ropes
- No food or drinks, other than water, in the FAC or Lap Pool or within 5 feet of the Outdoor Family Aquatic Center
- No breath holding or prolonged underwater swimming
- Please see a lifeguard if you have any questions or need assistance
- You must be a minimum of 50” tall for the indoor slide and 48” tall for the outdoor slide or pass a swim test to ride either slide
- Swim test can be performed by an on duty lifeguard
- Bracelets must be worn (available from lifeguard or Supervised Swim Personnel) for swimmers that are under height but have passed the swim test
- No goggles worn while riding the slide
- Riders must enter in a seated, feet first position
- Available as staffing allows.
Thank you for following these rules so that everyone may enjoy their time at The Works!