Indoor Pickleball Open Play
The gymnasium will host open pickleball courts for members and guests. The courts are labeled court "A" and court "B". Open play means that you can drop-in and play. If more than 8 players arrive at one time, we recommend you use "rotational" play. See below for a how-to.
Once the outdoor facilities are open we will announce the new availability of outdoor play.
Pickleball paddles and balls are available (while supplies last) to loan at the Welcome Center.
Gym A: Reservation only | Gym B: Open Play
Gym B: Open Play
Gym B Open Play
Gym B Open Play
- Pickleball open play and reservation play is free for members
- Non-Member: Guest fee for drop-in open play (no time limit per day)
- Non-Member 1 hour reservation: $10 fee, if space is available
Do you use Team Reach? Check out the App here!
Contact us through Team Reach to request a 1 hour lesson. Lessons availability are limited.
Member Pricing: $35 | Community: $45
What is Rotational Play and How to Utilize It:
"Group or Rotational" pickleball play starts if there are more than 8 players playing at the courts.
- Play games to 11
- If playing 2-out 2-in, winners stay on the court and split up
- If playing 4-out 4-in all 4 players leave
- 2 new players join or new 4 players take court
- If 8 or less waiting to play, 2-out 2-in
- If 9 or more waiting to play, 4-out 4-in
- When playing 2-out 2-in, 2 game limit per player (win or lose)
- Line up paddles from left to right on the ground to indicate who is next in line (furthest left is next player in queue)
- To start match, team on the side of the club serves first