We are still here for you! Call us at 603-742-2163, Monday-Friday. To reach membership, please call extension 806.
- We appreciate your patience as we ourselves navigate through this time. You will not be charged for any time we are closed.
- Please see our announcements here, which includes a Question and Answer section for our members.
- Follow us on social media to get great workouts and other ideas on how to stay fit, well and healthy during our closure. Join our "WorkS-Out" Virtual Group Fitness and Fitness Group here!
- Summer Camp will not be held this summer. Please see announcement here.
- Not receiving our emails? Be sure you subscribe here! If you have unsubscribed in the past, we are unable to add you. You must initiate this.
- Track your workouts, get notifications and be part of our community with our Works App. See above to learn how to use!
New Membership After Closure
Love what you see and can't wait to become a member after closure? Contact us here and let us know you'd like to be contacted next month once we have more information so that we can streamline your new membership! We are working on options for College students as we know your school year has ended abruptly as well.
The Works offers the most comprehensive membership on the Seacoast and we can meet the needs and interests of just about everyone! Your membership includes unlimited access to our 70,000 square foot facility including Indoor heated Family Aquatic Center, 75 ft. heated adult lap pool, full size gymnasium, outdoor amenities including heated family aquatic center, four Har Tru clay tennis courts, indoor track and so much more!
Included in your Membership:
- Access to our 70,000 square foot facility and including some of the new features such as Works Cycle Zone
- Fitness Consultation
- Over 100 Group Fitness classes including BARRE, Cycle, Les Mills, Yoga, TaiChi, Aqua and more
- Early registration for Summer Camp and certain programs
Additional wellness programs available, at member rates, including nutritional consultation, 90-Day HealthyCare Program, Works Training Academy: Small Group Training and Youth Training Academy!
Now offering short-term memberships.
Month-to-month memberships available. Contact Membership for specific pricing and information.
College Student Membership Options
Are you home for college during winter break or summer? Now offering a College Student Membership. Contact Membership for more information. Valid/Current College ID required.
What is our New Membership Satisfaction Guarantee?
"…We've been members for 30 years. The Works is a first class facility offering many options with state of the art equipment, classes, nutrition programs, personal trainers, and much more… just when we think it can't get any better, we're always finding new things to do at The Works. The managers of the facility and its offerings are always pursuing continuous improvement…"
-John and Gina
Our goal is to meet and exceed your needs and expectations. We strive to offer great customer service in a safe, clean, and comfortable environment. To support this we are offering a 30 day guarantee of satisfaction.
If, at any point during the first 30 days of membership, you decide you are not completely satisfied with The Works Family Health & Fitness Center, we will refund your entire enrollment fee!
To be eligible for the guarantee the new member must do the following:
- Complete a Fitness Consultation with one of our trained consultants within the first 30 days of membership.
- Workout at The Works a minimum of 4 times during the 30 days. (Excluding the consultation)
Restrictions may apply. Effective starting February 1, 2018. See membership for details and form.