See each pool page for specific information.
Pool Rules (applies to all pools and spa)
Due to current NH State guidelines the sauna/steam room and hot tubs will remain closed at this time.
- Please shower before enjoying the pools or spa
- Lifeguards, when on duty, are in charge of the pool and the safety of our members and guests
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years and older to swim in all pools
- Lap pool swimmers can be younger than 14 if accompanied by an adult and swimming laps for exercise
- If your child is wearing a floatation device, you must be in the water, within arms reach
- No inflatable floatation devices of any type are allowed
- Deck is slippery when wet
- No running or running jumps
- No Diving and please no Flips or Twists when jumping
- No Horseplay: pushing, shoving, riding on shoulders
- No Hanging on ropes
- No food or drinks, other than water, in the FAC or Lap Pool or within 5 feet of the Outdoor Family Aquatic Center
- No breath holding or prolonged underwater swimming
- Please see a lifeguard if you have any questions or need assistance
Please note slide hours are subject to change without notice.